Independent Living Skills Training
Our Independent Living Skills Training can help you learn, improve, or maintain life skills needed to live independently in the community.
What types of skills can I learn?
Our peer advocates will work with you to develop the skills that matter to you most. Depending on your needs, our advocates can work with you to improve your skills in:
- Using public transportation
- Maintaining housing and learning household chores
- Budgeting and money management
- Financial crisis management
- Effecutive communication and social skills
- Computer skills
- Personal care and safety
- Requesting accommodations
Am I eligible?
Our Independent Living Skills Training is free and open to people of all ages who have any type of disability.
If you have any questions, free free to contact us to learn more.