Volunteer at ARISE at the Farm
What kinds of volunteer opportunities are available?
Whether you love working with children, animals, or spending time outdoors – we have something for everyone! We’re always looking for volunteers to help with:
Farm Camp 2018 Volunteer
Do you enjoy working with children and spending time outdoors in a summer camp setting? Farm camp is an excellent oppurtunity for you to grow and learn how to have fun, everyday! Volunteers would assist with daily activities and follow the instruction of the camp counselors. Come join us during one of the sessions and click here to find out more infromation on how to sign up!
How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Download and complete a 2018 Farm Volunteer Application. Please note that all volunteers must be at least 14 years old. Volunteer application forms should be sent to ARISE at the Farm, ATTN: Volunteer Coordinator, 1972 New Boston Road, Chittenango, NY 13037.
- Sign up for a Volunteer Training/Information session.
Volunteer Schedule and Trainings
Volunteer Resources and Forms
- 2018 ARISE at the Farm Volunteer Application (DOC format)
- ARISE at the Farm Safety Plan (PDF – 451 KB)
- ARISE at the Farm Safety Plan Sign-Off Sheet (PDF – 87 KB)
- ARISE Self-Directed HIPAA Recording Sign-In Sheet (PDF – 180 KB)
Adobe Reader is required to read files in PDF format. Click here to download Adobe reader for free.