If you are interested in a challenging career that gives you the opportunity to grow professionally while helping others, consider joining the ARISE team.
ARISE recognizes and values people for their abilities. Our agency culture embraces diversity, understanding its importance in building harmony and a sense of community among all people.
When you work with ARISE, you become part of a caring group of people who enrich your life and support your personal growth. Just as importantly, you get the opportunity to share your life skills and help others achieve their personal goals.
ARISE offers competitive salaries and benefits. The following positions are currently open at various ARISE office locations:
- Camp Counselor, Grade 2
- Camp Counselor – Activity Leader, Grade 2
- Camp Counselor – Aquatics Supervisor, Grade 4
- Camp Counselor – Arts & Crafts Leader, Grade 2
- Camp Health Director, Grade 7
- Direct Support Professional, P/T (Onondaga, Oswego, Cayuga/Seneca, or Madison Counties)
- Engagement Specialist/Clinician, Grade 8
- Independent Living Advocate/Benefits Specialist, Grade 5
- Independent Living Specialist (ILS), Rapid Transition Housing, Grade 5
- Job Coach, DSP Grade 3
- Mental Health Clinic Operations Manager, Grade 8
- Mental Health Clinical Services Manager, Grade 9
- Mental Health Services Office Manager, Grade 3
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Grade 11
- Quality Improvement Specialist, Grade 6
- Respite Program Direct Support Professional (Onondaga, Madison and Cayuga Counties)
- School Based Mental Health (SBMH) Therapist, Grade 8
ARISE, an Equal Opportunity Employer, encourages individuals with disabilities, women, and people of minority and/or veteran status to apply. You can read our EEO Policy Statement here.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about employment with ARISE. Please send your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources, ARISE, 635 James Street, Syracuse, NY 13203; or fax to (315) 422-0948; or email resume in MS Word or PDF format to Laura Jones at . You can also download an Employment Application (PDF). Adobe Reader is required to read files in PDF format. Click here to download Adobe reader for free.
Our Non-Discrimination Policy
ARISE provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
ARISE upholds the Americans with Disabilities Act and all applicable laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment, ensuring equal opportunities for qualified individuals with disabilities. ARISE also provides reasonable accommodations for such individuals in accordance with these laws.