Volunteer as a Corporate Team
Help out at a special event, take on special projects at the Farm, or build a ramp for a family in need – corporate volunteer groups are a great way to get involved and show your support.
We are so grateful for the corporate groups who have helped with projects like:
- BNY MELLON employees who come out each year to volunteer at our ARISE & Ride at the Farm Festival event. From assisting with the ride in the morning to donning their chef hats in the afternoon, their support make it possible for children and adults with disabilities to experience the benefits and joy of recreation.
- LOWES employees from the Oswego store who rolled up their sleeves and built a ramp for a family in need
- MORNINGSTAR RESIDENTIAL CARE CENTER employees who not only sponsored a ramp, they’ll also be constructing the ramp to help a family regain access to their home
- KEYBANK employees who came out to the Farm to help with some spring cleaning!
- LOCKHEED MARTIN employees and interns who rode and volunteered at our ARISE & Ride at the Farm Festival event in support of inclusive recreation
- BOND, SCHOENECK & KING employees for beautifying our garden beds at the Farm as a part of their Community Service Day
If you are interested in setting up a corporate volunteer group, please contact Betty DeFazio at (315) 671-2903 or .