- 4th Annual Celebrating Inclusion & Achieving Independence Dinner
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- The Oncenter
- Join us for our 4th Annual Celebrating Inclusion & Achieving Independence dinner event at The Oncenter! We are so excited to be honoring Professor Arlene Kanter, Syracuse University Law School, and the Richard S. Shineman Foundation. Our Keynote Speaker is Alex Truesdell, Executive Director and Founder of the Adaptive Design Association, and we can’t wait to hear her story. We hope to see you there!
- ARISE & Ride for Ramps
- Saturday, June 3, 2017
- Lighthouse Lanes, Oswego, NY
- Join us for a 5K run around the Oswego Speedway, a motorcycle ride through the north country, music, raffles, BBQ, and more! All proceeds benefit the Oswego Ramp & Home Modification Program!
- Auburn Conference
- Thursday, June 29, 2017
- More information coming soon!
- ARISE & Ride at the Farm
- Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Chittenango, NY
- We hope you’ll join us for a family fun day at ARISE at the Farm! We’ve got 12- and 25-mile bicycle rides around Chittenango, a Walk & Wheel-A-Thon around our paved track, raffles, music, food, and so much more! Your support helps us provide year round recreation for all!
Check back soon for more Special Events!
For underwriting information, please contact Nancy Kern Eaton, Chief Development Officer & Director of Inclusive Recreation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 671-2903.