Recruitment Specialist, Grade 5
Reports to: Human Resources Director
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Job Summary: The Recruitment Specialist’s focus is in helping ARISE get the best talent available to best achieve the Mission.
- Provide job overviews to potential candidates
- Connect to candidates through job fairs, advertising, etc.
- Work in concert with HR team, collaborate with agency’s management, and work independently
- Assist in writing and revising job descriptions, observe / interview incumbents and supervisors for insights
- Manage the Docusign process for recruitment and retention related steps
- Assist with benefits communications, including but not limited to general summaries
- Enter new employees into Workforce Now (ADP Portal)
- Maintain applicant database, prepare related periodic affirmative action program report
- Assist hiring managers with pre-screening, interviewing, scheduling, etc.
- Uphold the codes of conduct and ethics as well as all ARISE policies and procedures
- Exercise sound judgment as a matter of course, and hold protected health information and other sensitive information in the strictest of confidence in accordance with ARISE and HIPAA policies
- Articulate the unique qualities of an independent living center/agency like ARISE
- Transport and cart and/or carry ARISE job fair materials (display board, relevant print items) as needed, weighing up to 25 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Proficient with Access, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Efficient writing skills
- Reliable inspected insured vehicle, clean driver license