Outpatient Mental Health Services
Our Outpatient Mental Health Services provide individual, family, and group therapy to help adults, teens, and children build on their strengths and improve their overall quality of life.
What can I expect?
Not all disabilities are visible, and mental health issues can affect every area of a person’s life. Our licensed clinicians use a person-centered approach and will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs and helps you achieve your goals. Treatment is designed to:
- Explore symptoms, stressors, and strengths
- Develop new coping skills
- Improve emotional, behavioral, and social outlook
Throughout treatment, you are encouraged to express your needs, desired outcomes, and expectations of the services delivered.
What services are offered?
All of our services are person-centered and goal-focused. Services include:
- Child abuse prevention services
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Crisis intervention
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Domestic violence counseling
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Integrative care
- Medication evaluation and management
- Mental health assessment
- Post-traumatic stress disorder treatment
- Rural mental health care
- Substance abuse treatment
We can also work with you to address:
- Mood disorders (Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar)
- Grief and loss
- Substance abuse
- Relationship issues
Is my insurance accepted?
As a National Health Service Corps Site, we promise to:
– Serve all patients
– Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
– Not deny services based on a person’s:
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
– Accept insurance, including:
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
This facility is a member of the National Health Service Corps: NHSC.hrsa.gov.
Al ser un establecimiento del Cuerpo Nacional de Servicios de Salud Prometemos:
– Servir a todos los pacientes
– Ofrecer costos reducidos a los pacientes que califican
– No negarle servicios a las personas debido a su:
- Origen nacional
- Orientación sexual
– Aceptar seguros de salud, incluyendo:
- CHIP (Programa de Seguro Médico para Niños)
Este establecimiento es miembro del Cuerpo Nacional de Servicios de Salud (National Health Service Corps, NHSC): NHSC.hrsa.gov. (solo en inglés)