Corporate Giving Opportunities
Whether your business is large or small, there are many ways to get involved and show your support!
- Become a sponsor. Sponsorships are a great way to share your voice as an agent of change and receive recognition. Current special event sponsorship opportunities include:
- ARISE & Ride for Ramps is an annual motorcycle ride, 5K run, and kids’ bike ride in June that raises money in support of the Oswego County Ramp Program. All proceeds from the event are used to buy construction materials that are used by volunteers to build ramps for families in need.
- ARISE & Ride at the Farm is an annual Farm Festival in July that features a 25- and 12-mile bike ride as well as fun activities for the entire family. All proceeds from the event support the inclusive recreation programs at ARISE at the Farm.
- UNIQUE Art & Literary Magazine is an annual publication that shares the talents of people with disabilities across Central New York. Sponsorship celebrates the creative spirit and raises awareness about disabilities by supporting the traveling community exhibitions and printing of the free publication.
- Form a corporate team. Gather your co-workers and ride, run, or play to make a difference.
- Donate raffle items
- Hold a fundraiser to support a program.
- Volunteer as a group
To learn how your company can get involved, contact Betty DeFazio at (315) 671-2903 or